Hey y’all! Katie from Concealed Foundation nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thanks Katie! 🙂
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
Now for my questions:
1What is the meaning behind your blog’s name? Well, I don’t really have a story behind it. I called it Picture Perphect because it’s mostly a photography blog. Unfortunately the name Picture Perfect was already taken so I had to spell it wrong. Oh well, at least it’s unique! 🙂
2. What’s the first thing you’d do if you got 5 feet of snow? If I could open the door through all that snow, I’d take lots of photos! lol
3. What’s your favorite way to style your hair? I used to just brush it and pin the sides back or something, but I like curling it a bit, or putting it in a messy bun.
4. Would you rather wear a skirt or pants? I wear pants more in the winter but mostly skirts, especially in all other seasons. I feel way more comfortable in them anyways. (Here’s a link to my fashion blog.)
5. How often do you wear makeup? Every day, but not anything dramatic.
5. What’s your blogs main focus? To share my photography, I guess? I just blog anything that is going on.
7. What’s the last book of the Bible that you read? This morning in Deuteronomy. Actually, here’s a great verse I found the other day:
” Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.”
8. Which do you like better, apple or pumpkin pie? I love all pie, but I really like apple!
9. How many siblings do you have? Three of the most hilarious and awesomest (is that a word?) siblings! Two brothers and a sister.
10. How many things have you made in the past week? Wow! That’s a great question. And I suppose I will have to think for a moment now…
Today I made cookies with my sister. I also made up a song on the piano for one of my brothers songs he wrote. (We’re still working on it. Maybe I’ll post a video of us “performing” it sometime!)
I took a lot of pictures this week, if that counts as making things. I also wrote a few letters? I think that all counts!
Now I nominate…
Cat, my cousin.
Sorry I don’t have ten. Here’s my questions for them:
1. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
2. Do you have any blogging friends?
3. How do you usually do your hair?
4. Do you like to write?
5. Do you have a favorite TV show?
6. When is your birthday?
7. What is your favorite game? (Board game, card game, etc)
8. Who is your favorite musical artist?
9. Do you play in instrument?
10. What is your favorite subject in school?
Thanks again for nominating me Katie!