I was nominated by Maddy from https://maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com/. Thank you Maddy!! 🙂
Here are the rules for the You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award:
1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog.
4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated.
5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees’ blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
And here are the questions I had to answer:
When did you start your blog? I started it three years ago yesterday. 🙂 It was a rainy Saturday, and my dad helped me set it all up. See my first post: Annie and the Shovel
Your favorite school subject? That’s hard. It varies every time I start a new concept. For instance, right now I like history the most because I’m reading The Kite Rider by Geraldine McCaughrean. It’s really good. So currently that’s my favorite subject.
What is your dream vacation? A quiet cabin in the woods. Expect I wouldn’t actually like it at night…to scary. 🙂 Heheh…
Your favorite book? SO many! Life of Faith Series, Growing Up Duggar, Kisses from Katie, and I’m starting Jesus Freaks
City girl or Country girl? County girl wanna-be!
I love these bloggers because they always have interesting subjects and their blog posts are fun and creative. 🙂
My questions for you:
1. Favorite food?
2. How many houses have you lived in?
3. Do you like to type or write?
4. Favorite musical artist?
5. Favorite thing about blogging?
Thank you for nominating me Maddy!
(Keep waiting for the two awesome posts)
❤ Naomi Rae ❤