So here are my five favorite things to do during the winter!
1. Draw. All you need is a notebook and you can draw anything.
2. Send notes to people. If you have some pretty stationary, you can write letters to anyone you want! (If they’re like me, they would love getting something in the mail…)
3. Blog! I have to steal this from Amanda–I love sitting down and working on my blog (btw, do you guys like my new background?)
4. Pinterest. Seriously, I have to restate this one as well. My favorite thing to do on Pinterest is search out modest outfits.
5. Take pictures of the snow. If you have a nice camera, the pictures could be so pretty!
I tag my cousin from http://photografychic.wordpress.com/
Laura from http://dressingformysavior.blogspot.com/
and Libby from Simplicity and Domesticity