I’m doing a blog challenge this time instead of a photo challenge! 🙂 Maybe it will be easier. I am also doing this with a friend…but she deleted her blog, so I can’t share it. Also, I think her new one will be private, so I wouldn’t be able to anyways. 😦
Since this was for March…and November only has 30 days…I’ll skip the question about the iPod in 14 because I don’t have one. 🙂 So here is my first post! (No promises I’ll post every day…but I will really really try!)
1. I am participating in NaNoWriMo with some friends and my brother. My book is going to be called One Echo. But that is all you may know until Decemember 1st. Ha Ha.
2. I do not watch or want to watch the Twilight Movies (ugh) but I really love to play River Flows In You on the piano.
3. One of my favorite things to do is come up with creative outfits and post them on my other blog : LivingAsModestGirls.
4. Currently I am studying Kingdom Fungi–and it is disgusting. What scientist comes up with “puffball” as a scientific name for fungi? My mom thought I meant a cotton-ball when I told her about it.
5. If I had to choose a career I would want to be a piano teacher.
(Next I am going to post something random: You won’t believe it!)