- commenting on my own blog and having a new email pop on every time I comment. I’m like, “Who is emailing me?!” Oh, it’s me.
- Having a whistling teapot and, incase you’ve never heard one, it sounds like a screaming baby!! I can’t stand how they sound.
- Buying a skirt with a way-to-big waist. Like, way to big. But I was planning to redo the waist and make it fit (which btw, totally worked!). My grandma, who was with me, was thought I was going crazy and I could not convince her I could fix it. 🙂
- Ten minutes after meeting some friends, I cut open one of the daughter’s fingers with my nail while playing a game. 😛 How awkward.
- Not knowing how to end a conversation. Ugh…always the worst part. I don’t want to just walk away…but what do I say?!
- Sitting down to dinner and having my huge water bottle, Propel bottle, iced tea, and ginger ale. Hehe.
- Making a new friend! Who didn’t even mind that I cut her finger open!! 😀
- Sipping ice tea on a summer day…
- We are going to Indiana on Friday!! 🙂 Pretty long road trip… Anna thinks we’re going to India. 0_o
- having my brother ask me, “Do you want me to dedicate a boat, house, or mountain ti you in Minecraft?” Surprise me.
- While watering neighbor’s plants (who is gone for a couple weeks), the neighbor next door looks over the fence and asks what we’re doing. 🙂 Josh goes, “Oh, we’re watering her plants because she’s gonna be gone for a couple weeks.” Nice Josh. Giving away information that could get her robbed!! :O Just kidding….
- My sister walking out of her room and the first thing she says at all is: “Naomi, you got the two fluffy pillows last night.”