I always forget to bring my camera to Howell, which makes me upset because every time we come, it is perfect lighting and everything to take pictures. But this time I remembered!
This is Anna and our cousin
As Anna, my cousin and I were staring at this garter snake, I heard something that sounded like someone running away on the other side of the bush!! Turns out, it was six deer!!!
And…drumroll please…my favorite favorite place in the woods:
It’s like perfectly set up to sit on the log and read or something! We like hanging out here.
And now for Awkward and Awesome! (It’s *really* short today)
- Wiping off cat hair on the keyboard in-between typing words 😛 ugh!
- Hearing a commercial saying: ‘If you or a loved one has experienced…..’ ‘………or death, call this number.’ Wait, what?!
- Changing my background email picture a billion times
- Calling your sister a couple times to see if she’s awake yet…and then getting up and realizing she was downstairs. :p
- Jumping and totally freaking out when I heard a rustle in the woods. Wow. I’m sure I really assured the 7 year old girls with me.
- As soon as my grandpa stirs his glass of ice cream, the cat walks over to him, jumps on the chair, and tries to stick his face in the glass. He literally won’t go away until he gets a spoonful.
- Root beer floats
- Finally being able to do some gardening! I can’t wait to get mine ready!
- Reading the Left Behind series!
Well, Happy Easter!! I heard it is going to be in the 70’s on Sunday!